Need Translation??Here You Are

January 10, 2010

a fullfil weekend for me

hah!
its a nice weekend for me in this week.. hahaha
because
on friday night i am going to yam cha with Youngteen
then,saturday,yesterday,
going sing k with another group of friends
then,
coming back at 5pm and later 9pm come out yam cha again with Youngteen...hehe
its an enrich weekends for me
because at least i am not having my holidays lives by doing nothings..HOHOHO ^^
so i really appreciate it

its really very boring when having a long period of holiday
but some of Youngteen member said that very admire and envy me for a such long holiday lo
actually is fun when having holiday but if the holidays are too long,
then sure will very very boring geh..hehe

hahaha
this time going sing k,is really really very funny
because when w are singing the Hokkien's songs,
we translate it into Mandarin words and sing it,
so it becomes very fun lo
you all not at there,if not i think you all will laugh
i think you all next time when go sing k,
try like this because it is really very funny..hahaha

this time gathering with Youngteen
i have see some different in our members
some have been becomes matured,but some still very childist
hahaha

aiya,suddenly want me write in english
its really very tough for me
dont know how to write
its better write in chinese word
so i think in recent i will going to computer shop to repair my laptop
if not,i cant write in chinese forever already T.T
ohya,
i am sorry if i din go to yours blog to add comment ya,
because recently i wanna to find a job to spend my holidays
hahaha
i will going when i am free
so,i beg your pardon^^



Haiz,wirting in english very torture la.........

8 comments:

小煒 said...

haiz,
very queer when i am writing in english right??
hahaha

窮光蛋市長 said...

enjoy your holiday ya! life rare have long holiday like that, I want also don't have. T.T

gogogo……looking for a day,we go sing k together!hahaha……^^

Anonymous said...

raymond din jio me o?sob..xD

ah keong seems had an enjoyable weekend^^

~瑜~

Nick尼克仔 said...

Walao...
you never ask me go yam cha one~
we live that near leh~
gosh...
you want to dye your hair ar?
when huh?
I know a place to dye
quite cheap~

桀森 said...

so lazy to read 雞腸~ :P
but since u write in english so i m trying my best to reply in eng too :P

actually i m the 1 who envy u also~ lol
life to sing k n yumcha has to be very very the far to me T_T

anyway~ all the best to ur brand new week ^^ cheers!! ^^

霓·316 said...

hey,if u want to work...try to come my office hav a look wheather got any vacancy ont??? i'm not so sure that izzit got any job at de marketing department ont...u juz cum to the tesco and look through the marketing office there which is beside de marrybrown there!!! hope i can help u this!!! anyway,good luck to u!!! and go for having a try there....

小煒 said...

**raymond**
hahaha
ok ok
no problem^^
maybe when cny i,u n nick can come out play together^^

**yu yu**
hahaha
quite enjoy geh
tat day sing k with nini n ah cai ma~~~


**Imjson**
hehehe
i go 2 read adi lo^^
ok ok,
thx o^^

颗粒蚁 Chloe said...

Sing k?? haha, my favorite
But think ya all more enjoy with the ‘guys only’ gathering
Keke… post a pic on blog after dye hair ya