Need Translation??Here You Are

April 30, 2009

lots of things happen recently

what had happening recently???
its very very odd...
few day ago
a people been killed...
its very near...
very very scare..
i dont know why i will
suddenly so scare..
i scare it will happen on me...
i scare it will hurt my family..
i really very scare...
i cant imagine it is so near to me...
very make me a big surprise..

then,
today,
my friend had been hurted
by 2 robber...
at his shop..
my friend been hurt on his head n thumb
by a big knife...
these 2 robber very cruel...
they rob my friend's laptop...
and hurt him...
so cruel..
why todays people very cruel..
and they are inmorale...
why???
maybe is due to
todays bad economic...
they have no works..
they have no money to survive..
i think..
but,
why they are so cruel???
i have no answer...
but
i hope economic can be get better soon...
everyone get works...
then,
social problems maybe will be declining..
perhaps...

1 comment:

EdwinCM said...

harLo~~
thx for visit my blog ya!!
come n see Eu liao!!
=)